- ½ cup of ground oats
- ½ cup of wholewheat flour
- ½ cup of ground almonds
- 2 ½ tbsp. fresh butter or coconut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. milk or almond or coconut milk For the stuffing
- 3 skinless apples sliced
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. Brown sugar
- Run the butter, honey, vanilla and milk in the mixer.
- Mix the flour with the almond kernels and add them slowly to the mixer, running on medium speed. Continue for 1-2 minutes.
- Spread the base dough in a pan after covering it with wax paper, then bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, put the apples paired with a cup of water, cinnamon and sugar.
- Let them simmer for 5-7 minutes until they become soft.
- Turn off the heat and mash the apples with the hand mixer or with the puree tool. Remove the baked base from the oven and transfer it to a plate.
- Spread the filling on the base after both have cooled.
- Sprinkle the grated walnut kernels