Listing and reviewing the patient’s nutritional status while aiming to improve his/her physical condition through an optimized diet.
Clinical diet has always been mandatory for our health. The goal is an optimized diet plan rich in nutrients, that will improve the patient’s health.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Chronic kidney disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Food Allergies / Intolerances
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Endocrinological – hormonal disorders
- Osteoporosis – Osteopenia
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Support for cancer patients
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Hyperuricemia (increased levels of uric acid)
- Polycystic ovaries etc.